Breathe Easy With Omega-3 Fatty Acids
As a regular reader of the Healthy Choice Naturals, you already know about the many health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids. This essential fat – mostly found in fish – is critical for heart and brain health. But there is also evidence that omega-3s help with breathing and lung-related conditions like asthma and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Japanese researchers split COPD sufferers into two groups. One ate a diet rich in omega-3s, the other an “average” diet. After 15 months, the group that got the extra omega-3s not only showed dramatic improvement in their ability to exercise, their inflammation and shortness of breath dropped too.
For best results, an adult should consume about 3,200 mg of omega-3s per day.
Omega Naturals Fish Oil ™
- The Powerful Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- A Proper Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio is Critical to Good Health
- Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of kidney Cancer by 74%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids-Why DHA and EPA Omega 3s are Better for You than ALA
- How Omega-3 Fish Oil Protects Your Heart
- 8 Benefits of Fish Oil