Clinical trials are currently underway to address this question, but studies on animals have shown Resveratrol appears to protect against many of the health ravages associated with growing old.
Resveratrol is a molecule found in the skin and seeds of red grapes. It comes from a variety of plants but is found mainly in grapes. For some time scientists have known that groups of genes called sirtuins are involved in the aging process. These genes, when stimulated by the red wine chemical Resveratrol, or caloric restriction, appear to have a positive effect on both aging and health.
- Researchers at the Harvard Medical School and the National Institute on Aging report that this natural substance found in red wine known as Resveratrol offsets the bad effects of a high-calorie diet in mice and significantly extends their lifespan.
- Universities College of Medicine and Ohio State University researchers discovered that the liver and other systems in obese mice remained healthy and fat related deaths dropped thirty one percent for those mice given a Resveratrol supplement.
- Research by Harvard Medical School Professor of Pathology David Sinclair, MD has shown that Resveratrol extends the life span of mice by up to twenty four percent and the life span of other animals by as much as fifty nine percent.
More clinical studies need to be conducted on humans before we can make any definite conclusions, but so far the results are astounding, making Resveratrol one of the most sought after supplements on the market today.
Our Healthy Choice Naturals Extra Strength Resveratrol Complex contains the highest quality and content and is far superior to any other Resveratrol formula we know of. This offers a tremendous value to our customers who are looking for the benefits of Resveratrol at a very affordable price. Order Today!
- Resveratrol May be The Most Powerful Anti-Aging Supplement Discovered in the Last Decade
- Resveratrol is Nature’s Solution to Aging
- Resveratrol Benefits
- Can Resveratrol Help You Look Younger and Live Longer?
- Resveratrol and the French Paradox
- Information on Resveratrol Supplements and How Does it Work?