Americans consume a dangerously insufficient amount of Omega-3 fatty acid, a fat essential to our good health, but only found in a few species of fish oil and a few other foods. Meanwhile, our intake of Omega-6, another fat found in corn, soy, sunflower and other oils, is far too high. The ideal ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 should be 1:1, but the typical American’s ratio ranges from 20:1 to 50:1.
While a helpful form of Omega-3 can be found in walnuts and a few other foods, the most beneficial form of Omega-3 containing two critical fatty acids, DHA and EPA, can only be found in fish. DHA and EPA are called essential because your body cannot make them and they are absolutely critical to fighting illness and aging.
- Fish Oil supports healthy heart and cardiovascular function
- Fish Oil enhances the structure and function of cellular membranes
- EPA and DHA support healthy cognitive function and enable efficient cell-to-cell function
- Fish Oil supports healthy circulation through veins and arteries
- EPA and DHA enhance free radical scavenging in various tissues and organs
- Omega-3 fatty acids enhance the cellular uptake of vital nutrients
- EPA and DHA promote vibrant and youthful skin
The Source of Your Fish Oil is Important
The source of the fish oil you take is a primary concern as cheap, untested brands from unknown waters can be found in several stores. Before buying any fish oil it is important to know if it is clean and free from toxins. Fish oil from shallow coastal waters is the most likely to be effected by chemicals, metals and toxins from the waste we dump into our oceans. On the other hand deep water sources are not subjected to coastal waste and are free from toxins and impurities.
Pure Deep Water Wild Fish Oil
Our superior quality, high yielding Natural Omega Fish Oil is harvested from the purest wild sardine, anchovy, and mackerel, fished in cold, pristine, deep Nordic Sea waters where there are significantly less environmental impurities.
Omega Naturals Fish Oil 1000 is healthy, clean, wild fish oil that is harvested from fully sustainable open waters and is an environmentally friendly renewable resource. It’s highly concentrated, 230% stronger than ordinary fish oil, yet priced below what many stores charge for inferior quality fish oil.
Up to 230% More Omega-3 Than Most Leading Brands
- The Powerful Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Breathe Easy With Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- A Proper Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio is Critical to Good Health
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids-Why DHA and EPA Omega 3s are Better for You than ALA
- How Omega-3 Fish Oil Protects Your Heart
- Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of kidney Cancer by 74%