Conventional medicine has a brilliant new career strategy for ambitious professionals: Earn money even after you’re dead! As revealed in a new congressional investigation, Medicare has paid out 478,500 claims on health services to doctors who died before they performed such services. Say that again? Yes, dead doctors are being paid tens of millions of dollars by Medicare!
This business model is apparently even more lucrative than farmers who are paid money by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture to NOT grow crops: One dead doctor raked in $479,000 in Medicare payments for services rendered in 2002 to 2007. Mysteriously, the doctor died in 1999.
Healthy Choice Naturals
- Up to 40% of U.S. Bee Colonies Decimated By Mysterious Ailment
- Former Drug Sales Rep Tells All
- Prescription Drugs, Testing and Death
- Bill Proposes Drug Companies to Disclose Gifts to Doctors
- Moringa Oleifera – 10 Reasons to Buy Organic
- Farm Bill has Far-Reaching Effects on Health, the Economy, and the Environment