Noni, Mangosteen, Goji Pomegranate and Acai Berry
Five Tropical Fruits that Supply Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants that Promote Total Body Health, Including Digestive, Immune, Cardiovascular and More! You may have learned about the benefits of Noni, Mangosteen, Goji, Pomegranate and Acai Berry from Oprah, Dr. Perricone, the New York Times or seen them on T.V. shows such as Good Morning America, 60 Minutes, MSNBC or read the article in the Wall Street Journal.
In case you haven’t you will want to read about the rather compelling history of their traditional use for healing. See why new, scientific evidence has so many people raving about the positive effects and significant impacts that these natural wonders have made on their health, wellness and quality of life.
Here are the Some of the Many Exciting Reasons You will Want Try Tropical Extreme™ Today
Goji Berry (300mg)- is One of Natures Antioxidant Super Foods
Goji Berries also known as Wolfberries are renowned in Asia as one of nature’s most nutritionally beneficial foods. Wolfberries have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for nearly 2,000 years. Goji Berries (wolfberries) are a very rich source of vitamin C and are also a superb source of vitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, B6, and vitamin E. Goji Berries are quickly becoming famous for their superior antioxidant properties.
Benefits of Goji Berries (Wolfberries)
- One of natures antioxidant super foods. Antioxidants defend against disease and the aging process
- Support cardiovascular health by normalizing blood pressure
- Strengthen your immune system to fight disease, colds, flu and infections
- Strengthen your liver, the bodies internal cleaning system
- Increase your endurance. Improve work outs, performance and increased recovery
- Reduce inflammation and joint pain
- Have traditionally been used in China to improve vision disorders such as cataracts, retinopathy and macular degeneration
- Contain 18 amino acids, including 8 essential amino acids
- Increase the production of white blood cells required to fight off viral infections
- Have been shown to delay the onset of diabetes, a disease which is growing at epidemic rates in the U.S.
- Contain 15% protein.. You need protein to build muscle and keep your immune system strong
- Deliver 21 essential minerals, among them iron for the blood, zinc for cell repair and reproductive health, and selenium, which works with vitamin E as an important antioxidant
- Improve your mood and attitude and can help you feel more optimistic. In the East they are called the “happy berry.”
In laboratory and preliminary human research to date, wolfberries have shown potential benefits against cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases, some forms of cancer, diabetes, premature aging, memory deficits, vision degeneration and lung disorders, among other diseases of oxidative stress.
Hawaiian Noni (300mg) – with over 90 Documented Health and Traditional Healing Benefits
Noni has a long traditional history and is considered one of the most valuable traditional medicines used by the Polynesian Kahunas, the healers of the islanders. Noni has been reported to have a range of health benefits for colds, cancer, diabetes, asthma, hypertension, pain, skin infection, high blood pressure, mental depression, atherosclerosis arthritis plus many more.
It appears that Noni supports cellular health which may explain why it is useful for a wide variety of conditions.
Our pure Hawaiian Noni is 100% guaranteed to be a product of Hawaii, grown in soils surrounding the active volcano and is richly embedded with essential mineral content. Rigorous testing is done frequently to ensure optimal quality.
Here are some of the Known Benefits of Noni
- Enhances the Immune System
- Acts as anti-inflammator and anti-histaminic agents
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Works with melatonin and serotonin to help regulate sleep, and mood cycles
- Increases metabolism and energy
- Enhances digestion
- Anti-parasitic, Anti-spasmodic
- Alleviates pain
- Has anti-bacterial properties that can protect against digestive and heart damage
When you combine the scientifically established medical benefits with its many time proven traditional healing properties you find that Noni has over 90 documented health and traditional healing uses.
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana 250mg)- is Rich in Xanthones which Protect Your Body from the Cell-Damaging effects of Free Radicals
Mangosteen is a tropical fruit Native to Southeast Asia. It is rich in vitamins C, B1, B2 B6 and contains vital minerals including potassium, iron and calcium. Among the numerous scientific studies on the potential benefits of Mangosteen, the vast majority concern potent antioxidant compounds called xanthones found in the pericarp (skin). There are 200 known xanthones – 40 of which can be found in the pericarp of mangosteen.
Xanthones work to protect your body from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals. Free radical damage is a major cause of disease and what we call aging may really be accumulated damage of free radicals over time.
According to professional journals such as Free Radical Research, Journal of Pharmacology, and the Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, these Xanthones have a remarkable effect on cardiovascular health; are naturally antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory; and are amongst the most powerful antioxidants found in nature.
Things such as stress, smoking, and exposure to pollutants can increase the production of free radicals in our body causing long-lasting effects. Antioxidants work to stop free radical damage.
They should always be a part of your daily diet or supplement program. Antioxidants are also believed to have anti-inflammatory anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties and may promote immune, cholesterol, cardiovascular and joint health as well.
Here’s how the Powerful Antioxidants found in Mangosteen may Support Your Health
- Protect cellular health from stress and pollutants
- Strengthen your body’s ability to fight free radical damage and stress
- Provide your body with stable energy and stamina
- Support your body’s immune system
- Promote joint flexibility and pain free movement
- Provide positive mental support and much more
There is no other food source that can equal the quantity of beneficial phytonutrients found in mangosteen fruit. Benefits such as these provide the basis for mangosteen’s incredible healing reputation.
Acai Berry (300mg)-Discover the Amazing Health Benefits of the Fruit from the Amazon’s “Tree of Life”
Acai Berry is the fruit of a palm tree that grows in the rainforests of the Amazon, a tree Brazilians call “The Tree of Life.”
Acai is a valuable source of a particular class of flavonoids called anthocyanins. Studies show that anthocyanins are very heart healthy and can help prevent blood clots, improve blood circulation, relax blood vessels, and prevent arthrosclerosis.
Noteworthy is scientists have recently uncovered a whole host of other powerful effects from anthocyanins, including antiviral and antiallergenic properties.
The ORAC (anti oxidant rating) value of Acai Berry is among the highest of any edible berry in the world!
Acai Berry is also an excellent source of dietary fiber and an extremely rich cholesterol-free source of organic vegetable protein.
Acai Berries also contain very high amounts of essential fatty acid & omegas proven to lower LDL & HDL cholesterol levels. Acai contains a remarkable concentration of important antioxidants which help to combat premature aging.
Acai berries are loaded with essential minerals like potassium, iron, phosphorus and calcium. Acai also contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
Acai berry is known simply as nature’s perfect food and is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods available. Acai was recently featured on the Oprah Show as being the top Super Food for age-defying beauty.
Here is why Acai is Classified as one of Natures Super foods
- Provides Greater Energy and Stamina
- Supports Improved Digestion
- Promotes Better Quality Sleep
- Contains a High Protein Value
- Provides a High level of Fiber
- Rich Omega Content for Your Heart
- Helps Boost Your Immune System
- Contains an Essential Amino Acid Complex
- Helps Regulate Cholesterol Levels
- Provides 33x the Antioxidant Power of Red Grapes and Red Wine
Pomegranate (250mg)-The Health Benefits of Pomegranate are Substantiated by Studies that Show it Combats Heart Disease, Premature Aging, Alzheimer’s, and some Cancers
Pomegranates which are now commonly grown in California were never native to the Americas. They have been revered in Asia and the Middle East for millennia, spiritual and many other health benefits.
Only recently has modern science discovered the importance of this anti-oxidant, rich gift from nature.
The antioxidant properties in pomegranate help to guard against the chemical and environmental substances that can cause premature aging, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, cancer, and other diseases or conditions.
It has been used around the world as a way to make your skin clear and glowing. It has been used in folk medicine to treat inflammation, sore throats, and rheumatism.
The Health benefits of pomegranate are substantiated by studies that show a positive effect on arteriosclerosis and cholesterol levels.
Pomegranates contain flavonoids, polyphenols and antioxidants that can protect the body from heart disease and stroke by helping to control not only cholesterol levels but also blood pressure and deposits of plaque in the arteries.
Other benefits of pomegranate include anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Pomegranates also contain “phyto-estrogens”, plant hormones that have health benefits similar to soy. Because of this, pomegranate is gaining popularity for treating menopausal symptoms due to the increased risk of breast cancer, heart disease and strokes from artificial hormone replacement therapy. According to one study pomegranate extract improves the menopausal symptoms of both depression and bone loss.
Recent research headed by Professor Michael Aviram, an internationally recognized authority on the effect of food on heart disease, proved the beneficial effects of red wine on cholesterol oxidation in humans.
Findings from their research conducted over a three year period, Professor Aviram and his research group showed that pomegranate could significantly lower the systolic blood pressure of hypertensive patients in just two weeks.
The Aviram research group concluded that pomegranate can offer a wide protection against cardiovascular diseases and may be helpful in the prevention and treatment of various types of cancer such as breast cancer, skin cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer.
What You can Gain from the Amazing Benefits of Pomegranates
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Protect against cardiovascular diseases
- Possess strong anti fungal, anti bacterial properties
- Guard against Alzheimer’s
- Properties that combat pre-mature aging
- Support healthy skin and complexion
- Lower LDL Cholesterol
- May help prevent breast & prostate cancer
Emerging scientific evidence continues to confirm the health benefits of the many nutrients found in pomegranate which accounts for its broad popularity in the last 2 years. Pomegranate is now recommended by many medical professionals to be used as a daily supplement to support good health and protect you from many of today’s health concerns and challenges.