The facts about Flaxseed oil benefits are not widely known, although many people take an oil supplement daily as part of their health regime. Flaxseed oil is nature’s richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids which are essential to our health.
Flaxseed contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, along with B vitamins and a wide range of minerals. Many other oils have a high Omega-6 content but have little or no essential Omega-3. Nutritionists consider Flaxseed oil to be one of the most important health-promoting supplements after a multi-vitamin that everyone should include in their diet.
Here are 5 Flaxseed Oil Benefits which should encourage you to add this essential oil supplement to your diet today.
- Flaxseed Oil Helps Support Healthy Cholesterol Levels. Those following a Mediterranean diet are known to have good cholesterol levels. A Mediterranean diet is based on whole grains, fresh fruit and vegetables, daily fish and olive or canola oils. Flaxseed oil gelcaps are the easy way to top up our more western diet.
- Flaxseed Oil Help Maintain Optimal Blood Pressure Levels. Studies suggest that Omega-3 fatty acids can help maintain healthy blood pressure levels, which are essential to our well-being.
- Flaxseed Oil helps Prevent Constipation and Hemorrhoids, which are common problems with our highly processed western diet. It is a rich source of lignans which provide essential dietary fiber.
- Flaxseed Oil is Beneficial for Joints. We all suffer from stiff or tender joints as we get older. Flaxseed oil benefits our joints, keeping us more supple and mobile.
- Flaxseed Oil Supports a Healthy Heart. Omega-3 coupled with a low-fat diet is known to be beneficial to a healthy heart. As the body is incapable of producing Omega-3 it must be received either from a diet which is fish-based or from a supplement.
These Flaxseed Oil benefits are all easily achieved by adding this essential oil to your daily diet in the form of a supplement. Flaxseed oil can be bought in liquid form, but it must be kept refrigerated, has a short shelf-life and is prone to rancidity. Capsules or gelcaps are the easiest way to take your daily dose of Flaxseed oil.
HealthyChoiceNaturals Flaxseed Oil supplement provides 1000 mg in each single capsule dose. Economically priced and containing 100 capsules per bottle, it’s both an easy and economical way to gain the amazing health benefits of flaxseed oil.