When you combine poor food choices with reduced physical activity, and you can begin to feel pretty old, pretty quick.
The good news is; you can also turn things around just as fast, simply by
starting today and doing one or two simple things to be a little bit healthier every day.
Make big changes with small consistent steps like these:
- If you had only two fruits yesterday, try to have three today.
- If you didn’t have any broccoli last week, try to get one serving three times this week.
- If you cheated on your diet 3 days last week, cut the cheating down to 2 days this week.
- Keep healthy snacks handy so when you feel you need to munch you do it in a healthy way.
- If you miss a planned workout then do some simple exercises when you get home or take the dog for and extended walk.
A little bit better, every day, all the time. And before you know it, you’ll feel better than you did last year, five years ago and, possibly someday even better than you did 10 or 20 years before.
You have a lot of life to live, so start living it with as much energy, strength, fitness, and enthusiasm as possible.