If you’ve suffered from Candida, more commonly known as a Yeast Infection, you know how painful and agonizing they can be. The symptoms usually include itching, burning when peeing and general discomfort during sexual relations.
The condition is caused by the unnatural growth of Candida in your body. Keep in mind that not all yeast is bad. All men and women have Candida, but it is regulated by friendly bacteria called Lactobacillus. Candida normally exists on your skin, in your digestive tract, and for women, in your vagina.
Theoretically, the intestines should keep the good yeast and bad bacteria under control. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case.
Certain factors such as using antibiotics, taking birth control pills, or eating large amounts of sugar and grains can disrupt the balance in your intestine, which can cause the Candida to rapidly develop and overwhelm the good bacteria, causing the infection to occur.
There are several “over the counter” and prescription options to treat Yeast Infections. These remedy’s can be both messy and time consuming.
Luckily, you can treat and prevent yeast infections naturally. Yeast infection natural remedies can help you first, by making Candida “back off” and second, by allowing your body to restore its natural defenses and prevent the infections from reoccurring.
Fortunately, there is a Natural Treatment option
- Diet and Exercise
A Protein rich diet consisting of meats, chicken, eggs, vegetables, seeds and nuts. You should avoid eating sugars and high carbohydrate foods – these will restrict the amount of fuel the yeast has available to it.
- A regular exercise routine will also help by re-balancing the levels of neurotransmitters in your brain and improve your mood.Increase the amount of “Good Bacteria”
You will want to increase your intake of good bacteria by eating cultured and fermented foods such as probiotic yogurt or natto(fermented soy beans). These products contain the good bacteria to keep your yeast levels in balance.
- Avoiding Exposure to Chemicals
If you are prone to re-occurring yeast infections, you should avoid paints, household cleaners, perfumes and scents which may cause allergic reactions. These allergies tend to be more common in people with yeast overgrowth.
If you make these simple changes to your lifestyle, you can treat and prevent your yeast infections naturally and safely
- Advanced Candida Control – The All Natural Remedy for Yeast Infections
- New Proof Cranberry Juice Relieves Urinary Infections
- Probiotic Supplements: A Growing Trend for Optimal Digestive & Immune System Health
- Restoring Your Intestinal Flora: The Important Role Intestinal Microflora Play in Your Health
- Candida Relief – How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection Naturally
- Probiotic Foods and Probiotic Supplements Become More Important as You Age