We’ve been urging you to add omega-3 fats to your diet for many reasons. You already know that they boost brainpower and help prevent heart disease. Now there’s evidence that fish oil – one of the best sources of omega-3s – also helps you burn more fat.
Results of a University of Missouri study, published in the University’s Journal of Exercise Physiology, show that taking fish oil before each meal significantly increases fat burning during exercise – and leads to greater weight loss.
So, how much fish oil does the trick? Study participants took eight fish oil capsules throughout the day – two with breakfast, three with lunch and dinner. Each capsule contained 300 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA, the active fatty acids in fish oil.
Consider our new superior quality natural Omega 3 fish oil, a pure, toxin free, source of Omega -3 oil. One capsule provides 420mg of EPA and 280mg of DHA. Perhaps more important than its weight loss benefits are the many other health benefits listed below.
- Fight Heart And Circulatory Problems
- Reduce Arthritis Pain And Inflammation
- Supports Brain Function
- Increase “Good” Cholesterol
- Levels & Lowers “Bad” Cholesterol
- Fights Prostate Disease and Symptoms
- Relieves PMS, Helps with Menopause and Breast Pain
- Relieves Dry Skin, Keeps Skin Soft and Supple