- Beta-sitosterol is the miraculous common denominator in saw palmetto, Pygeum africanum, pumpkinseed oil, stinging nettles, and other natural prostate remedies.
- PROSTATE CARE capsule contains 300 mg. of pure natural mixed beta-sitosterols from plant sources (sugar cane pulp) plus 10 mg. of zinc citrate, 25 mg of isoflavones, and 35 mcg of selenium. Each 300 mg caplet has as much beta-sitosterol content as 3000 capsules of dried saw palmetto berries. You read that correctly-3000 capsules of saw palmetto.
- This is the only offering of pure beta-sitosterol for nutritional prostate support.
- Numerous international scientific journals have published scientific studies that prove that beta-sitosterol is the most effective remedy known for prostate problems. Journals like the International Journal of Immunopharmacol, 1996; The Lancet, 1995; European Journal of Drug Metab., 1997; Anticancer Research, 1996; European Patent EP 287,000, Minerva Urologia, 1985; British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 1984; Medizinische Klinik, 1982; European Urology, 1992 and 1994, and Fortsher. Med., 1980.
- Beta-sitosterol is already in your diet in common foods we eat every day but only in small amounts. It is completely safe and without side effects.
- Herbal extracts are sold in Germany and France by prescription only under the names Harzal and Permixon. They are expensive and contain only a small fraction of the beta-sitosterol contained in a single caplet of PROSTATE CARE. Even the best herbal extracts sold in the U.S. contain only small amounts of beta-sitosterol, and most of them require that you take 6 or more tablets a day.
- Each year over 400,000 men in the United States alone undergo prostate surgery and over a billion dollars a year is spent on prostate treatment. Proscar, the leading drug, is highly dangerous and according to the United States Veteran’s Administration is no more effective than sugar pills. Surgery often results in incontinence and impotence. Are you ready to wear diapers, suffer castration, and never have sex again?
- Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of death for men after lung cancer. 90% of prostate cancer goes undetected until it is untreatable and has spread to the lymphatic system. By the age of 50, 35% of men have cancer cells in their prostate.
- Odds are 2 to 1 you’ll have prostate problems by the time you are 60. By age 65 most men have enlarged prostates. The first signs are night urination and difficult urination. Literally 97% of all men will be affected with prostate problems during their lifetime.
- You may be asking why one or several of the major U.S. pharmaceutical companies do not offer PROSTATE CARE. The reason is that in the U.S. they cannot patent herbal extracts and charge the $5 or more a tablet they do for highly dangerous and ineffective treatments like Proscar. The answer is simply greed and indifference to your health. Has your doctor told you of the side-effects of frequently prescribed drugs like Proscar, Hytrin and Flomax?
Fortunately, nature has given us a natural remedy to support good prostate health. PROSTATE CARE is scientifically proven to be effective and safe.
Learn more about Prostate Care.