I’m sure many of you have heard of “The French Paradox.” The paradox being that the French enjoy good overall health and cardiovascular health in particular, in spite of the high fat content of the French diet.
The French paradox provided scientists with a real-world brain teaser for decades. Today, researchers attribute the phenomenon to the natural polyphenols found in red wine, including proanthocyanidins and resveratrol. Wine is a staple of the French diet
Now researchers have found that resveratrol may help destroy pancreatic cancer cells. The study, published in Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, contributes to the growing body of knowledge about the health benefits arising from ingredients of red wine.
One of our top selling new products is Resveratrol which contains 500mg of pure Resveratrol.
- Can Resveratrol Help You Look Younger and Live Longer?
- Wine, Resveratrol and Your Heart Health
- Can Resveratrol Really Extend Your Lifespan?
- Information on Resveratrol Supplements and How Does it Work?
- Resveratrol May be The Most Powerful Anti-Aging Supplement Discovered in the Last Decade
- Resveratrol Benefits