What do you need to do to become healthy? or lose weight? or increase energy? or stop getting sick? or live a long life?”
Here are the ABC’s to great health.
First, understand that being healthy and fit is your natural state. Your body is equipped to prevent and fight most diseases. In the right environment and given the proper fuel, it will function perfectly: vital cells proliferate, foreign cells and mutated cells are recognized and destroyed, damaged cells are mended, and you are filled with energy.
But give your body the wrong fuel – or expose yourself to toxins – and your natural defenses become disabled, leading to fatigue, pain, depression, and, eventually, disease. There are some simple yet important actions that are critical to good health and vitality. Which of these could improve your health and wellbeing?
Here are the ABC’s for achieving optimal health, vitality, and longevity:
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet; add supplements to cover any deficiencies.
- Identify and avoid toxins in your food and environment.
- Make water your drink of choice. Avoid soft drinks and sugared drinks.
- Fall in love with exercise. Make it a 3x per week habit.
- Manage stress and get adequate rest.
- Get plenty of sunlight.