- Beta-sitosterol is the miraculous common denominator in saw palmetto, Pygeum africanum, pumpkinseed oil, stinging nettles, and other natural prostate remedies.
- Each PROSTATE CARE tablet contains 300mg. of pure natural mixed beta-sitosterols from plant sources (sugar cane pulp) plus 15mg. of zinc citrate plus 15mg. Lycopene and 40mg. DIM. Each 300mg. caplet has as much beta-sitosterol content as 3000 capsules of dried saw palmetto berries. You read that correctly-3000 capsules of saw palmetto.
- This is the only offering of pure beta-sitosterol for nutritional prostate support.
- Numerous international scientific journals have published scientific studies that prove that beta-sitosterol is the most effective remedy known for prostate problems. Journals like the International Journal of Immunopharmacol, 1996; The Lancet, 1995; European Journal of Drug Metab., 1997; Anticancer Research, 1996; European Patent EP 287,000, Minerva Urologia, 1985; British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 1984; Medizinische Klinik, 1982; European Urology, 1992 and 1994, and Fortsher. Med., 1980.
- Beta-sitosterol is already in your diet in common foods we eat every day but only in small amounts. It is completely safe and without side effects.
- Herbal extracts are sold in Germany and France by prescription only under the names Harzal and Permixon. They are expensive and contain only a small fraction of the beta-sitosterol contained in a single tablet of Prostate Care. Even the best herbal extracts sold in the U.S. contain only small amounts of beta-sitosterol, and most of them require that you take 6 or more tablets a day.
- Each year over 400,000 men in the United States alone undergo prostate surgery and over a billion dollars a year is spent on prostate treatment. Proscar, the leading drug, is highly dangerous and according to the United States Veteran’s Administration is no more effective than sugar pills. Surgery often results in incontinence and impotence. Are you ready to wear diapers, suffer castration, and never have sex again?
- Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of death for men after lung cancer. 90% of prostate cancer goes undetected until it is untreatable and has spread to the lymphatic system. By the age of 50, 35% of men have cancer cells in their prostate.
- Odds are 2 to 1 you’ll have prostate problems by the time you are 60. By age 65 most men have enlarged prostates. The first signs are night urination and difficult urination. Literally 97% of all men will be affected with prostate problems during their lifetime.
Tag-Archive for "Natural Prostate Remedy"
Some 10,000 men lose their lives each year due to prostate cancer. However, researchers may have found a way to slow down the growth of prostate tumors using a synthetic form of Lycopene, the red pigment found in many ripe fruits like tomatoes. Studies were conducted usingmice, which were implanted with human prostate tumors. Tumor growth in the mice treated with a low dose synthetic lycopene, LycoVit, fell by 50 percent compared to the mice not treated. Researchers also discovered tumor growth dropped by 73 percent when lycopene was combined with vitamin E.
The findings made it evident that the old saying “less is more” applies here: The allowed dose of lycopene and vitamin E had a greater effect on reducing growth than higher doses did.
The study gave researchers insight on how to monitor and assess treatment for men with prostate cancer. Findings showed that levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA) directly corresponded with the growth rate of tumors.
Although it’s still too soon to conduct clinical trials on male humans, researchers hope their findings will lead to reducing the risk and prevention of prostate cancer altogether.
In the meantime, men are encouraged to eat an all around healthy diet, including plenty of lycopene and vitamin E to slow down and prevent growth of prostate tumors. Some suggested foods include:
- Pink grapefruits
- Leafy green vegetables