Experts estimate that 3 of 4 women are afflicted with yeast infections at least once during their lives and half of all women endure them regularly. Yeast infections also affect men, but not as frequently. Many women (and men) suffering from yeast infections resort to the remedies found in a drug store: topical treatments, lotions and creams. The problem with these is that they tend to help for only a short period of time and then the yeast comes back with a vengeance.
Candida and Yeast Infections
Candida is the scientific name for yeast. It is a fungus that lives almost everywhere, including in your body. Yeast infections or Candida overgrowth happens when there is an imbalance of your body’s NATURAL healthy flora, or beneficial bacteria. In a healthy body, small numbers of yeast called Candida Albicans are present that actually help your body maintain a normal flora balance. However, when the balance between the yeast and good bacteria becomes unbalanced, the yeast takes over and grows out of control.
How do Yeast Infections Occur?
There are many possible reasons for this shift in balance of organisms in the intestines that can lead to yeast overgrowth. The most common factors are antibiotic use, use of the birth control pills, diet, alcohol and stress.
Yeast Infections Affect Different Parts of the Body in Different Ways:
- Thrush is a yeast infection that causes white patches in your mouth
- Esophagitis is thrush that spreads to your esophagus, the tube that takes food from your mouth to your stomach. Esophagitis can make it hard or painful to swallow
- Women can get vaginal yeast infections, causing itchiness, pain and discharge
- Yeast infections of the skin cause itching and rashes
- Yeast infections in your bloodstream can be life-threatening
Excessive Candida or Yeast Overgrowth can Result in Problems Such as:
- Persistent vaginal itching, burning, or discharge
- Recurring urinary tract infections
- Cravings for sugar and sweets
- Constipation or diarrhea, and mucus in stools
- Menstrual irregularity or cramping
- Prostatitis and erectile dysfunction
- Bloating, excessive gas, and belching
- Muscle aches, weakness, ,and restless leg syndrome
- Ringing in the ears and headaches
- Poor sleep or insomnia
- Inability to concentrate or “brain fog”
- Fatigue, lethargy, and mild depression
Natural Remedy for Yeast Infections
If you’re tired of dealing with yeast infections and all the disruptive symptoms that result from Candida and internal yeast imbalance, Advanced Candida Control is your solution. Unlike topical treatments, lotions and creams that only provide temporary relief, our potent, 100% natural remedy for yeast infections addresses the source of your problem from the inside out. It quickly goes to work to eradicate excess Candida yeast and internal fungal infections.
Advanced Candida Control contains three strong, 100% natural antifungals and seven herbs, plants and enzymes that work together to reverse yeast imbalances. This comprehensive formula is an extremely effective natural remedy for yeast infections. It provides fast relief and is completely safe and free of side effects.