As men grow older the chances of developing prostate problems is extremely high. Most commonly around the age of 50 problems begin to occur. By age 60 about half of all men will be affected and by the age of 80 nine out of every ten men will experience some type of prostate symptoms.
Many men tend to ignore the signs of prostate problems because at this time in life most of us are starting to develop a range of medical problems and we tend to ignore prostate symptoms as being nothing more than a normal part of the ageing process. In other cases, some men are too embarrassed to discuss or address the problem.
No matter what the reason is, men should never ignore the following symptoms involving their prostate:
- Difficulty in starting to urinate and a need to strain in order to start urinating.
- A weak urine stream.
- A tendency for the flow of urine to stop and start.
- Frequent or sudden urges to urinate
- Feelings that you have not emptied your bladder even after you’ve just been to the bathroom.
- Pain or burning during urination.
- Frequently waking up at night with the need to urinate.
- A tendency to continue to dribble urine after you have finished in the bathroom.
These prostate symptoms are the body’s warning signs that problems may be starting to develop. In many cases the condition is a mild form of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate and men simply learn to live with their condition despite the inconvenience it causes.
However, no man should ever just ignore the signs of prostate problems. If you are expeieincing any symptoms, you should see your doctor. In many cases, the results are most likely are an enlarged prostate (BPH), but in some cases, the signs can be signals of something more serious.
Prostate health is one of the most important aspects of a man’s health and is essential in the prevention of a number of conditions that can affect it. If you are looking for a natural and effective way to manage your enlarged prostate, we suggest Healthy Choice Naturals ProstateCare. It contains the five most important herbs and nutrients, including Beta-Sitosterol shown to support optimal prostate and urinary tract health.