For centuries, the people of northern India and parts of Africa have known about the many health benefits of Moringa Oleifera, a hardy, nutritious tree native to the tropics that experts are calling the most nutritious plant on Earth
The Moringa plant is chock-full of important vitamins and minerals and is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, beta-carotene, amino acids and various phenolics. It also provides a rich and rare combination of zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid and kaempferol.
Gram-for-gram, this “Miracle Tree” is packed with more nutrition than any other plant in the world! Just look at how many more nutrients dried Moringa leaves contain compared to these other foods:
- 4 times the Vitamin A of Carrots
- 7 times the Vitamin C of Oranges
- 4 times the Calcium of Milk
- 3 times the Potassium of Bananas
- 3 times more Iron than Almonds
- 3 times more Vitamin E than Spinach
Finally, the western world has caught on to this incredible “superfood” and health dynamo. Thankfully, Moringa Oleifera is now available as a nutritional supplement in convenient capsule form.
Here are some amazing facts and health benefits that Moringa Oleifera supplements offer:
- Contains 92 Nutrients
- Contains 46 Antioxidants
- Provides 36 Anti-Inflammatories
- Contains 18 Amino Acids & 9 Essential Amino Acids
- Nourishes the Immune System
- Promotes Healthy Circulation
- Supports Normal Glucose Levels
- Offers Natural Anti-Aging Benefits
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Promotes Mental Clarity
- Boosts Energy Levels without Caffeine
- Supports a Balanced Metabolism
- Moisturizes the Skin
- Provides Acne Relief
- Supports Normal Hormone Levels
Athletes worldwide use Moringa leaves in large quantities in order to boost their performance by increasing their mental and physical strength. It’s a great secret weapon for professional athletes, and it is completely safe because it is 100% natural.
Moringa is recognized as an amazing source of nutrition by The National Geographic Society, The National Science Foundation, and The United Nations World Food Program. Numerous humanitarian and charitable organizations around the world have based entire nutrition and sustainability programs around Moringa Oleifera. For the past 40 years, humanitarian organizations, including Trees for Life, Church World Service and Educational Concerns for Hunger Organization, have used Moringa to combat malnutrition in developing countries.
The Moringa tree is especially successful in the tropics because it is able to grow and thrive in dry, harsh climates and in soils where other plants are scarce or can’t grow. The leaves can be eaten fresh, cooked, or stored as dried powder for many months without refrigeration and without loss of nutritional value. And there are literally hundreds of uses for this plant. Virtually every part of the tree can be utilized whether it’s as food, natural medicine, a topical treatment for cuts and scrapes, a skin moisturizer, a clean burning fuel source, a water purifier, a crop size enhancer, livestock feed, etc.
Today, Moringa Oleifera is cultivated across Asia, Africa and South America. Countless products are made from the various parts of the Moringa tree, including the leaves, seeds, roots, and bark. Some of the products available today with Moringa as an active ingredient include Moringa Oleifera leaf supplements in convenient capsule form, or a powder supplement or oil, teas, shampoos, soaps, skin care products, perfumes and cosmetics.
If you’re looking for a high quality, convenient Moringa supplement, try Healthy Choice Naturals Maximum Moringa, which provides 500mg of 100% pure Moringa Oleifera leaf in an easy-to-take capsule form. No powder measuring or mixing with other foods required. Just one “vegicap” a day is all you need to enjoy all the incredible health benefits of Moringa Oleifera.
- With Over 90 Nutrients and 46 Antioxidants, Moringa is one of the Richest Known Natural Sources of Vitamins and Minerals on Earth!
- Moringa Oleifera Available at Healthy Choice Naturals
- 5 Deficiencies in Your Diet and How Organic Moringa Can Help Make Your Diet More Nutritious
- The Moringa Tree Tops ORAC Superfoods for its Antioxidant Powers, Study Says
- Moringa Oleifera – 10 Reasons to Buy Organic
- Green Tea Benefits