The dog is one of the most popular pets in the world. The special relationship that exists between dogs and their owners goes far beyond the sharing of a home together. Our happy-go-lucky, tail-wagging friends also provide us with constant unconditional love, devotion, friendship and something else that might not be at the forefront of most people’s minds–health benefits. It’s easy to understand why dogs are considered man’s best friend.
To fully appreciate the role dogs play in America’s culture, let’s consider the following information: of the approximate 68 million dogs owned in the United States, it is estimated that four in 10 (or 40 million) households own at least one dog.
- Cancer is the number one disease killer of dogs
- One in three dogs will die from cancer
- 50 percent of dogs over the age of 10 will succumb to cancer
Our beloved canine companions are suffering and dying young in ever increasing numbers. It’s obvious that something is very wrong. See Spot Live Longer provides us with substantiated research as to why we are losing our best friends too soon, and more importantly, many simple things you can do to help your dog live longer. Much of the advice in this book can help your cat too!
- The Health Benefits of Having Pets
- Dog Vitamins: The Importance of Key Nutrients for Aging Dogs
- Americans are Living Longer Than Ever Before
- The 5 Unhealthiest Foods to Steer Clear of
- The Sunny Solution to Reduce Your Risk of Multiple Sclerosis
- United States Drops to #50 for Worldwide Life Expectancy