- Avoid Fluoride. Chlorine, fluoride and iodine are chemically related. Chlorine and fluoride block iodine receptors in the thyroid gland, resulting in reduced iodine that lessens hormone production which can lead to hypothyroidism. Use a fluoride free toothpaste. Avoid fluoride including that found in municipal water.
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and alcohol. These can upset your glandular system resulting in further imbalance.
- Eat a whole food diet that consists of 75% raw fruits and vegetables. With whole grains, seeds, nuts, brown rice, legumes and millet. You may include natural whole food supplements and important vitamins but you must eat as well.
- Minimize low energy foods such as sugar, fried foods, fast foods, saturated fats, fatty red meat, excessive alcohol, excessive caffeine and processed foods.
- Detoxify your system. Do a full body cleanse every six months or at least annually. We highly recommend this herbal colon cleanse as an easy way to free your system of accumulated toxins and impurities.
- Use a natural thyroid supplement. The thyroid requires specific nutritional support for optimal health and function. Proper thyroid function requires adequate amounts of B-vitamin compounds, zinc, iodine, and copper, manganese and molybdenum, the amino acid; L-Tyrosine is also required for the connection of the neurotransmitters associated with normal hormone production.In addition to the above vitamins, minerals, and several specific herbs can also help improve the function of the thyroid gland and your entire glandular system along with providing a rich source natural nutrients known to be excellent for thyroid health.These ingredients work synergistically to support normal thyroid function.
Rather than adding hormones to your body from an outside source, Thyroid Essentials™ our complete thyroid support formula provides 14 well proven nutrients which help stimulate your thyroid gland to produce normal amounts of thyroid hormone.
Try Thyroid Essentials Risk Free