Toenail fungus can be a vexing problem that can last for years with no obvious solution. So, if Vicks Vaporub does work, it would be a boon for many people. Conventional medical anti-fungal treatments can cost thousands of dollars and can result in dangerous side effects.
One way to reduce your risk of fungal infections? Cut down on sugar which helps fungus to grow. Spending some regular time in the ocean or another body of salt water can also help in prevention.
But as unlikely as it may sound, Vicks Vaporub is also known for its effectiveness in treating Nail Fungus.
I have read many testimonies about successful treatment of Nail Fungus using Vicks Vaporub, lauding the product for its effectiveness. It’s what is called a “home remedy” and doesn’t bring with it the caution of official medicine.
How to use Vicks Vaporub?
In severe cases the treatment may be rather long, and you will have to continue for several months in order to be free of the nail fungus.
In extreme cases you will have to continue the treatment until the new nail is completely grown, because if a parcel of the infected nail remains, the fungus could reappear.
Healthy Choice Naturals
- Nail Disorders and Possible Causes
- Advanced Candida Control – The All Natural Remedy for Yeast Infections
- How to Grow Nails That are Strong and Healthy in 10 Easy Steps
- What Your Feet Reveal about Your Health
- Natural Ways to Prevent Those “Painfull Yeast Infections”
- 11 Ingredients from Mother Nature to Help you Look and Feel Beautiful