Every Man Must Know
Prostate health is one of the most important aspects of a man’s health and is essential in the prevention of a number of conditions that can affect it. If you’re a man, chances are high that you will eventually have some type of problem with your prostate gland. More than half of men over the age 60 will develop an enlarged prostate, a condition known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH.
The modern lifestyle we live, consisting of stress; long hours of sitting, driving or TV watching; poor diets; meat products; regular intake of sugar, caffeine, and alcohol; and toxins in the environment, all set the stage for prostate enlargement or BPH.
Prostate health is extremely important and requires the same attention that you would afford any other part of your body. It is emerging as a key priority in health care today, but despite the increasing awareness of its affects, many men remain unaware of its symptoms or due to fear of embarrassment, choose to ignore them.
Common Symptoms of an Enlarged Prostate:
- A frequent need to urinate, causing you to get up several times a night.
- A weak, often interrupted urinary stream.
- A full-bladder feeling, as if you can never completely empty your bladder.
- Difficulty initiating urine stream, with involuntary dribbling at the beginning or end.
- Sudden, sometimes uncontrollable urgency to urinate.
- A burning, painful or throbbing sensation when urinating.
- Loss of libido and sexual potency, weak sex drive.
- And, of course, blood in the urine and any pain or discomfort in the urinary tract can definitely signal a problem.
If you are experiencing symptoms which are suggestive of a prostate problem it is important to talk to you doctor and confirm whether the condition is BPH or signs of a more serious condition.
Natural Prostate Protection
There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the healthy functioning of the prostate. Many international scientific journals have published studies showing Beta-Sitosterol to be safe and highly effective without any side effects. Beta-Sitosterol can support good prostate health by maintaining healthy male hormone balance and reducing the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
Additional nutrients that are highly recommended to improve prostate health include, Lycopene, Selenium, and Zinc. In addition, a diet rich in fiber and a clean colon will contribute enormously to a healthy prostate.
If you are looking for a natural and effective way to manage your enlarged prostate, we suggest Healthy Choice Naturals Prostate Care. It contains the five most important herbs and nutrients, including Beta-Sitosterol shown to support optimal prostate and urinary tract health.